- Design of fiscal strategies according to the needs of the company.
- Contact and Registry with providers / Integration of file
- Invoicing Payment Conciliation
- Visits to Plants (Inventory – Verification and Control of Equipment, Tools and cash surplus from Cash Audit (Arqueos)
- Monthly reports with Fiscal, Accounting and Financing information.
- Banking services
- Electronic Banking
- Money Market/Contract with Trading desk and other liquid investments or in maturities
- Mutual Funds
- Assistance purchasing vehicles
- Insurance: vehicles/personal (business man) /Liability / Buildings and their content
- Due Diligence
- Contacts to obtain financing
Legal Corporative Assistance
The following is a list of necessary diligences so your foreign company has access to the benefits that a Mexican company would have:
- Establishment of company / social contract
- Legal Representation of the company and the person ( business man) Notary Public
- Company Registry and partners share holders before the National Institute of Immigration / FM3 for business man
- Registry of contracts and public instruments before the Public Commerce Registry.
- Inscription and Registry of foreign investment before the Secretary of Economy
- Inscription and Registry before SAT (secure Tax ID, Signature and Electronic Invoicing)
- Administration of local and federal taxes.
- Registry before custom Authorities
- Registry of sectorial programs IMMEX
- Recruiting, selection and contracting of personnel through Manpower
- Custom procedure Physical and Virtual Import and Exports
- Closure of Companies and Bankruptcy
- Patent and Intellectual Property Registry
- Importers Registry in the Importers National Register
- Orders conferred to the customs agent
- Physical and Virtual Imports/ Exports
- Registry to the IMMEX Program for Temporary Importers
- Change of Regimen of the Operations
- Industrial Buildings /Offices / Warehouse, Construction- Purchase or Rent
- Contracting of utilities: Water, electricity, telephone, internet, etc.